- Do you really have the time to sit down and call. Most of our clients are busy on the front end, dealing with day to day activities to keep their business running. It is really hard to find the time to concentrate on lead generation when you know you have pressing needs to attend to. A dedicated telemarketer will ensure you get that proactive time, needed to generate your sales, and keep your sales pipeline fed.
- Dealing with objections. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Telesales people develop a thick skin over time and a good telesales person will turn an objection around, by gently probing to get to the real reason behind the rejection. This is a skill acquired, not everyone will have the ability to do this. If you employ a good telesales they will be able to convert more and open closed doors for you.
- Organisation can be difficult when you are juggling multiple projects and priorities. A good telesales company will help you organise your sales, time your call-backs for you, chase your quotes, and be key in organising your sales activities, well worth the money!
- Is telesales your thing? A lot of people hate using the phone, if spending hours at your desk chasing quotes, or trying to generate sales gets you down, let someone else do it! If you don’t enjoy it, it will come over in your voice, and you will not be successful. Leave it up to the experts, and keep away from jobs that drain your energy and have a negative effect on your day.
- Use telesales as a keystone to your whole sales operation. A good telesales company will be able to help you with data purchase and a CRM system as well as an email program. Kick start your sales process to really drive results through your sales team!
I hope you have enjoyed reading my ‘5 Reasons To Use A Telemarketing Company’
Give us a call! 01536 414892